Friday, November 20, 2009

I am THANKFUL-Post #3





I am beyond thankful for my parents-without them I wouldn't be anything close to the person that I am today! They have worked hard my whole life to show my siblings and I what unconditional love is and we all know they are there for us no matter if they agree with everything we do or not. It is so awesome to know that I have a mother and father who I can go to at any time and talk to them without judgement and with my best interest at heart always! I have the best example of a mother-someone who will do anything/say anything needed to fight for her children! My mom has been such a great strength for me in being a mother to Shane as I have her to go to knowing she has been there and can help me do and get the best for him. Mess with boys and not only am I gonna be mad but Grandma will be right there too! What lucky boys I have to have a grandma like her. My dad is always working as hard as possible to provide for and be the head of the family! I love him for helping make memories in my childhood whether they cost money or not, some of the best ones are just being with my dad and hanging out at parks, the beach and on road trips! He is always there for us and my boys LOVE their grandpa-its a special bond they can only share with him! I thank my Heavenly Father for placing me with my parents as I know they were specially chosen for me and I couldn't have asked for any better!

I love you mom and dad!!!

No comments: