Monday, November 16, 2009

I am thankful-Post #1...



I am gonna post about some of the important people in my life over the next few weeks since this month is a great time to reflect upon the things we have and how they enrich our lives. Hope you enjoy reading about and learning a bit more about the people I consider myself super lucky to have in my life!

One of the most special people in my life is my sister. She is an amazing woman and has grown to be one of those people I most look up to for her talents and drive to achieve her goals in life. She is a super awesome hair stylist and has worked hard to get where she is in her career since high school. Hair and the ability to style and cut it is truly a talent she perfects more and more each day and I admire her for her hard work and perseverance to be the best she can at it. She is also one of the most thoughtful people I know-always thinking of others around her and what she can do to help those in need and to make their day brighter. She is the best auntie ever to my two boys and they love their Auntie Adelle more than I can even put into words!

Love you Adelle-couldn't have asked for a more wonderful sister!



No comments: