Friday, November 13, 2009

Dinner out with my favorite people in the world...

We took the chance to get together and enjoy a meal out with the whole family after a long day at the Apple farms and decided on Ruby's since they have yummy food and its kid friendly! I had a blast sitting next to my little nephew Jonah handing him food and watching him use everything as a cell phone-he loves cell phones. It was the cutest thing ever!!! It was picture time after we finished eating since we are rarely all together at the same time!!!


Hi there Joe!!! Can you find him?


My sister-in-law Amanda with Steve-awww!


Jonah was a hoot at dinner-he had my dad picking things up off the floor left and right!


Grandma Macho with all her great grand-kids!


My brother Joe's family with my grandma!


Our family with my grandma!


A four generation picture-love this!!!


My whole family minus my little brother Eric-we all sure missed having him with us!

No comments: