Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prop 8

I know this is a hot issue for many and everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I think this video gives a good example of one of the side effects that people may not realize or understand. Every parent has the right to monitor the things your child is taught when concerning morality. If I'm not mistaken-we had to have parent permission to even get sex ed in grade school, why should this be any different! Its a scary world out there without schools/teachers having the right to inform our children on these types of things without even informing parents. What else will be allowed to be taught without parental knowledge?

I stand for families!!!

2 comments:

The Pope Family said...

This is a really compelling video; I think I'll add it to my blog.

Anonymous said...

you are standing for something impeccable. my blog music is an inspred version of edward cullen's lullaby to bella from the twilight series. it is like heaven huh?